Open-source software (OSS) is computer software with its source code made available and licensed with a license in which the copyright holder provides the rights to study, change and distribute the software to anyone and for any purpose. Open-source software is very often developed in a public, collaborative manner. Open-source software is the most prominent example of open-source development and often compared to (technically defined) user-generated content or (legally defined) open-content movements.
The open source PHP e-commerce applications are widely used across the world by numerous internet users or developers and it is best way to get easily what you need today, the Open source E-commerce applications are being so famous and it has become the need of today’s business as well. As it is associated with advanced business functionalities, advanced functions becomes even more important than any other thing in business.
There are so many business owners who prefer online shops for their products and then the search starts for the best open source PHP e-commerce application. There are so many open source PHP e-commerce applications that are claiming to be the best and it cannot be said false because it is right according to their point of view but advanced futures with advanced functionality and user friendly and simple interface have always been a preference of online shopping website owners and it is said that Magento provides them all.
The world of Open Source is changing with new software’s like Magento, Zencart, VirtueMart, Opencart to name a few but Magento is one of the best, we work on Magento.
Let’s know some detailed knowledge about the Magento web application. Here we will discuss the benefits of using Magento that you generally miss in the other common open source PHP e-commerce applications:
- Open Source – Open source software is beneficial because it is often cheaper and can be completely customized to meet each business’s needs. PHP is free for anyone to use under the PHP General Public License. The other software associated with this language, including MySQL, Text Editors and the Apache Server.
- User-Friendly – PHP is extremely user-friendly, giving users the flexibility they require. Programs can be developed at high rates of speed, cutting down on wait times for users.
- Magento allows you to simply insert any needed block into any desired view through the panel of layout and this process would be so easy and quick.
- Security – PHP offers protection against fraud and malicious attacks. The security features can easily be modified by changing the .ini file.
- Embedding – PHP can easily be embedded in HTML code. This makes it extremely easy to convert an existing website into a Magento online store.
Do you really think that Open Source is changing the way of online shopping?